Saturday, December 1, 2007

Almost there...

Well, in the past six months I have encountered alot. I had not taken any education classes until July 1st of this year. Since then I have gotten more than half way through my graduate program. It feels good to have that all behind me. I just checked my e-mail though and there definitely is going to be a crunch going on for the next week. I have to revise a research paper, create an integrated unit, and create two curricular units - this on top of one of the busiest times of the season at work. The five weeks of vacation are going to feel real good...and I think even the semester after that will be a nice change...two of my three classes will be in my content area (the past six months have been "education" overload). However, even though I am not actually teaching or observing right now I think the most current experience helps to further the sense of work ethic that I will clearly need to have when getting into the school I want to teach at...

No comments: