Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The other

Well, I am almost done with a very long semester of school. Between what I have done this semester and over the summer, I have definitely gotten alot accomplished. My observation hours are done and in about 3 weeks school will be done. What will I do with myself? Well, I am going to look into some of the tests that are required for certification, but more important than that I am going to spend some real time with not much anyone else but me. I am going to read what I want and maybe go to some museums that I have been wanting to go to. I might take a real long hike with nothing but a a few pens and a notebook. I might just be getting a little ahead of myself! I think that the 5 week break will be one of the best things for me...I have been going to school since the first week in July...my time is definitely near. Not anything too significant here...but things that are definitely relevant!

No comments: