Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Technology and me...

I know that having a good knowledge base in technology is only going to help me but boy is this stuff somewhat impossible sometimes. I am incredibly interested in technology's effect on society, culture, and learning. I would like to do further work in my content area towards that end. It is somewhat ironic though that I am fairly technologically inept. I just had to do a Powerpoint presentation for a class and am sure that anyone looking at it will think that I did not put much effort into it. That is truly farther from the truth. Yet, just a few years ago I know that I would not have been able to do even half the stuff that I can do now. As long as I keep an open mind I know that I will do OK. Besides, it may later give me more of an opportunity with many kids who may be more techno-savvy than I.

No comments: